Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Some really cool YouTubers

I give my friend Skylar ( http://www.lifeofaneasternshoregirl.blogspot.com/ ) cred for this idea:) Here are some YouTubers you should check out. From Minecraft to crafting, here are the accounts I love:)

MINECRAFT:

Stampylonghead:
Here is a recent vid of him in his lovely world

AmyLee:
A recent vid in her Land of Love.

iballisticsquid:
He is trying to get his Sky Island back in this Sky Grid series.


CRAFTING:

CoolRiceBunnies:
This is a recent(and amazing) charm update by Lily.

funkypinkgal:
One of her charm updates.

xoxrufus:
I LOVE THAT MELON PAN!

KAWAII-NESS:

reynavids:
I want to order a squishy... One day...

kawaiisweetworld:
I made these and they were sooooooo good!

That's all for today folks, so I'll see ya'll later! Bye!



1 comment: